New Island Member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Island Member

Post  scubasteve on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Hi guys,

I figured it was about time that I signed up. Now I won't be the anonymous 'guest' browsing the forums!

My name is Steve Johansen and I live in Victoria. Currently I hold the elected postion of Vice President in that 'other' BC Bass Club, but please don't hold that against me! Smile

I am a metal fabricator by trade and enjoy building custom anythings that most would either turn away from or wouldn't think could be done. Yes, I'm an excentric, I guess!

I am also an avid bass fisherman and I am always looking for an excuse to get out so if you have any ideas...

scubasteve

Back to top Go down

Re: New Island Member

Post  andy on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:46 pm

hey steve good to have you on man and dont worry no one on the forum has anything agains the bcbm even thou there are rumours out there that we do we dont and we would love to work with you guys on making bass fishing the awesome fishery that it is
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scubasteve on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi Andy,

I was just poking fun about not holding that against me! As far as I'm concerned rumors are just that. Rumors. I don't pay any attention to them!

Steve

scubasteve

Back to top Go down

Post  andy on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:20 pm

thats good to hear steve lol i know in the past there have being hard feelings between both clubs and i dont want that anymore i want both clubs to work together
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top