I need some schoolin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need some schoolin

Post  Chip Hart on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Hello, I am very new to bass fishing. I was hoping for some guidance and would love to join your club. I caught my first bass last week at St Mary's lake on Salt spring island with my belly boat and now I am ate up with it and want to learn. I live in New Westminster any advice where I can go around here? What tactics do you use when colder weather hits? Any chance I can get one of you guys to go fishin with me and get me started? Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you./ chip

Last edited by Chip Hart on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change)
Chip Hart

Back to top Go down

Re: I need some schoolin

Post  Quin on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:40 am

Chip,
Welcome to the forum/club !! Feel free to ask questions of the members. We'll try to answer them as quickly and honestly as we can ! There's a bass fishery(largemouth) not too far from New West, in Deer Lake in Burnaby, that has pretty good access/parking and a nice beach to launch a float tube.

Hope to hear more from you, Chip.

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

I need some scoolin

Post  Chip Hart on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Thank you much. I need to get down in heavy cover. I have been pitching wacky style but get hung up to easy, I then tried tx style and still get weeds on top of my hook. I think I may be rigging my worm wrong. Jigs seem daunting to me. so many selections with skirts and such. could you explain a bit about jigs? what rubber to use with skirts what weights ect.
Chip Hart

Back to top Go down

Re: I need some schoolin

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum